This website www.milena-sacredgeometry.com (therein the “SITE”) respects the privacy concerns of its users and the services provided. This privacy statement is therefore provided to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
USE OF INFORMATION
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used only for the purpose indicated. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below.
The user information might be disclosed in special cases when there is reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from us, which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [firstname.lastname@example.org], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR COMPLAINTS OR CONCERNS I
If you have any complaints or concerns about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [ email@example.com ]
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries and is never shared with third parties.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to us, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
4. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
5. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
6. Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
7. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
8. When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
There is a 7 day cooling off period for any course that is booked online. After those 7 days then a refund is not permitted.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAW
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by UK copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site provides the information, “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this site shall not be responsible for any content found on the this site forums and that your use of this site forums and any downloading of materials found on or throughout the this site forums is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results.
All express warranties and all implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law. This site does not warrant that the use of performance of this website will be timely, uninterrupted or free of error, or that this website or its server will be free of viruses. In no event shall this site, its officers, directors, agents and employees be liable for any loss or injury, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products provided through this website, even if this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion does not apply to you to the extent limited by law.
We encourage users of our site (‘the Site’) to contribute freely to the discussion forum, as long as they do so in a responsible fashion and show respect for others. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced.
Comments posted here may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action. You agree in our Terms and Conditions to permit us to remove any such material.
We may vet the comments before posting and then post them ourselves. If we do so, then you still accept and retain all liability for the comments however edited.
1. No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even disguised with asterisks.
2. No personal attacks on other participants.
3. Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not permitted.
4. Do not stray from the discussion topic.
5. No impersonation of other participants, musicians or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible).
6. No advertising or marketing of any kind, without our prior agreement.
7. No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material.
9. No libelous or slanderous comments–in the event you use these then you agree to indemnify us against all or any claims and the costs of dealing with these.
VIOLATIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Rules or any queries on them contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER and this SITE is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2016 Milena. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of the Copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant to the Site that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISER WEB SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Logicworks Ltd. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Logicworks Ltd does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. Logicworks Ltd’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
USE OF DISCUSSION FORUM, CHAT ROOMS, PRIVATE MESSAGING, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS ON THE SITE
If this web site contains discussion forums, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
3. Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any material or information that is untrue, false, or inaccurate.
4. Post under multiple identities and/or names.
5. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
6. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
7. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
8. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
9. Advertise, offer to sell any goods or services, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or post links to 3rd party websites, without the permission of Business Opportunity Review.
10. “SPAM” or in any way solicit other members to join any e-mail list, website, discussion forum or subscription.
11. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
12. Share any private message communication with another member, or post any such communications on any other website, discussion forum, or share any such communication via e-mail.
We have the right to delete, edit, or decline to publish any information provided by those accessing the site at any time and for any reason that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be unacceptable.
By using Internet Business School, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Internet
By submitting items to the Site for inclusion in the website, and its Discussion Forums, the user grants the Site a royalty free, irrevocable license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works based on those items.
You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by the Site, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the Site. We reserve the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation discussion forum postings. We reserve the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.